Redland Church family:
We as your church pastoral staff and Church Administrative Council are excited to be open for on campus meetings once again with two services at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
We are open for those who are ready to come back again and feel safe doing so. If you do not feel safe yet, know that we understand and are still going to stream the 11:00 a.m. service online every Sunday.
We are taking serious measures to protect your health and the health of this church family. With that, the following measures continue to be in place as we return…
- We will adhere to 6 ft social distancing guidelines. Chairs and seating will be adjusted to ensure the 6 ft. distancing.
- Only families and households living under the same roof may sit together.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and dispensed in several locations.
- If you need to wear a mask feel free to do so, but if not that is ok also.
- Social distancing will be required. Unfortunately, that means
- no handshakes or hugs. Do an air high five or wave!
- We will not have Redland Nursery or Redland Kids; rather your family will worship together in the sanctuary.
- Giving will be in the offering bags at the back of the worship center as you leave or you may continue to give online.
- Prayer also will be from a distance.
- Our Wednesday evenings will continue to be online only.
- Also, if you have a fever, symptoms, or have been exposed to the virus, please stay home and continue to enjoy the online service.
Thank you again for your patience, understanding and prayers as we navigate this time. We look forward to seeing you in person on Sundays at 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. Again, if you do not feel comfortable returning yet, we understand and want you to continue worshipping online. We love you all and look forward to worshipping together!!