Redland Church family:
We as your church pastoral staff
and Church Administrative Council, after much prayerful consideration, are
excited to be able to reopen our doors for on campus meetings once again
beginning Sunday, August 23, with two services at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
We are opening for those who are ready to come back again and feel safe doing so. If you do not feel safe yet, know that we understand and are still going to livestream the 11:00 a.m. service online every Sunday.
We are taking serious measures to protect your health and the health of this church family. For that reason, we will continue the following measures as we return…
- We will adhere to 6 ft social distancing guidelines. Chairs and seating will be adjusted to ensure the 6 ft. distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and dispensed in several locations.
- If you need to wear a mask, feel free to do so. They are not required.
- Social distancing will be required. Unfortunately, that means no handshakes or hugs. Give an air high five or wave!
- We will still not have Redland Nursery, or Redland Kids. Families will worship together in the sanctuary. We are however, looking forward to the time we can reopen those ministries.
- Giving can be placed in the offering bags at the back of the worship center as you leave or you may continue to give online.
- Prayer times will be from a distance.
- If you have a fever, symptoms, or have been exposed to the virus, please stay home and continue to enjoy the online service.
- You are welcome to come to our Wednesday evening Bible study at 7:00 pm in the worship center, but we will continue to livestream those as well.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and prayers as we navigate this time. We look forward to seeing you in person on Sunday, August 23rd at 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. Again, if you do not feel comfortable returning yet, we understand and want you to continue worshipping online. We love you all and look forward to worshipping together this Sunday!!